RACHE II RACHE II

Phenomenal! Dude, I'm so glad you're still doing heavy stuff. It seriously sounds so good! I know I haven't posted anything in ages, but I will soon, and I think you're gonna like it! I ordered Bulb's Bare Knuckle Juggernauts, and my guitar sounds WORLDS better. Keep an eye and an ear out! Peace!

The Stirring of My Heart The Stirring of My Heart

This is amazing! You never cease to amaze, my friend. Very impressive playing.

Budup WIP // Px Budup WIP // Px

MAN this song makes me sick.
Ah man, I just puked all over the keyboard. There's chunks stuck between the keys, and it smells horrible. I think there was a little blood in there. What did I eat? Something with ham. It's already thickening, and my fingertips are starting to stick to the keys. My nostrils are burning. Even if I clean this up with a hot rag, the chunks will still be stuck in between the keys. Maybe I'll get a toothpick. I should probably take a shower too. It's just everywhere. All over the wall, the monitor, I can hardly even read what I'm writing through the yellow film that's starting to crust over it. I'll have to take a knife and scratch it off. And I should probably brush my teeth, because I can feel the stomach acid eating away at them. Or maybe I'll just leave it all to remind myself how much this song SUCKS.
JK
I actually like this song more each time I hear it. I really like the harmonies in the chorus. This song could actually sound really awesome with upbeat pop/rock music under it. We should do a remix, haha. But seriously.
5/5

GrantProjectXero responds:

MAN this song makes me sick.
JK