RACHE II RACHE II

Phenomenal! Dude, I'm so glad you're still doing heavy stuff. It seriously sounds so good! I know I haven't posted anything in ages, but I will soon, and I think you're gonna like it! I ordered Bulb's Bare Knuckle Juggernauts, and my guitar sounds WORLDS better. Keep an eye and an ear out! Peace!

The Stirring of My Heart The Stirring of My Heart

This is amazing! You never cease to amaze, my friend. Very impressive playing.

Budup WIP // Px Budup WIP // Px

MAN this song makes me sick.
Ah man, I just puked all over the keyboard. There's chunks stuck between the keys, and it smells horrible. I think there was a little blood in there. What did I eat? Something with ham. It's already thickening, and my fingertips are starting to stick to the keys. My nostrils are burning. Even if I clean this up with a hot rag, the chunks will still be stuck in between the keys. Maybe I'll get a toothpick. I should probably take a shower too. It's just everywhere. All over the wall, the monitor, I can hardly even read what I'm writing through the yellow film that's starting to crust over it. I'll have to take a knife and scratch it off. And I should probably brush my teeth, because I can feel the stomach acid eating away at them. Or maybe I'll just leave it all to remind myself how much this song SUCKS.
JK
I actually like this song more each time I hear it. I really like the harmonies in the chorus. This song could actually sound really awesome with upbeat pop/rock music under it. We should do a remix, haha. But seriously.
5/5

GrantProjectXero responds:

MAN this song makes me sick.
JK
5/5

Rusty Scissors-Metaljonus Rusty Scissors-Metaljonus

SUPER sick, dude. Love the vibe. A lot of 'viking' metal can get old and generic, but this is fresh. And I really dig the boomy breakdown towards the end. Groovy.

Story Of Life - DubAudio Story Of Life - DubAudio

I can't get enough of this song. Even though it's very repetitive, it never gets old. You really struck gold.

[Fiji] Strobe Remix - Deadmau5 [Fiji] Strobe Remix - Deadmau5

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM

[Fiji] Again and Again [Fiji] Again and Again

Apparently this song got some recognition, jeez!

Aural Psynapse Remix Aural Psynapse Remix

I haven't listened to enough Deadmau5 to recognize this song, but if it sounds anything like this I'll love it (: I love dubstep that has a sad vibe to it.

Death by Solitude Death by Solitude

Dude, you are so talented. Good to finally hear some new stuff. It's been a while. Keep 'em coming!

corbetweller responds:

I appreciate it man! I'm in the process of building a new computer and I'll have some new works up in the near future. I'm working on a video game sound track so I HAVE to finish it pretty soon!

Climbing the Tower Climbing the Tower

As usual, a masterpiece. I love the progressions you used. Well done!